Dark circles under the lower eyelids are regular in people. Frequently accompanied by bags, dark circles can make you look older than you are. To exacerbate the situation, they can be hard to get rid of.
However they can affect anyone, dark circles are most common in people who:
- are elderly
- have a genetic tendency to this condition (periorbital hyperpigmentation)
While fatigue may seem like the most rational explanation for this condition, there are a number of aspects that can contribute to dark circles under the eyes, such as – age, eye strain, allergies, dehydration, sun overexposure, genetics, etc.
For a more effective and lasting solution, some dark circle treatments are available to lessen/ diminish the appearance of dark circles. Some of the more common methods consist of:
- Chemical peels to decrease pigmentation
- Laser surgery to restore the skin and improve skin tightening
- Tissue fillers to cover blood vessels and melanin that are causing skin staining underneath your eyes.
- Fat exclusion to take away excess fat and skin, uncovering a smoother and all the more even surface
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
We, at Dr. Chhabra’s Skinlife Clinic, treat your dark circles with the aid of a few procedures, for example–under-eye glycolic, lactic, kojic, arginine peels, microdermabrasion, and mesotherapy. These types of procedures are recognized to heal the skin tissue under the eyes and bring back its natural radiance and glow.
To learn more about the dark circle treatment, schedule a free consultation at Dr. Chhabra’s Skinlife Clinic or call us at +91-99265-80465.